Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013

AMSTERDAM: IN MY BEAUTY BAG...


I went to Amsterdam for a week and tried to pack as lightly as possible. It's probably still a lot to some people, but I've used everything besides the dry shampoo. I didn't pack any make up items, because I was suffering from some serious break outs and decided to let my skin breathe instead of clogging it up with make up! I'm not going to review everything, I'm just going to mention two items that I absolutely hated and two items that I adored during my stay in beautiful Amsterdam!










WHAT I DISLIKED: Udo Walz Berlin shampoo and conditioner
I bought this shampoo and conditioner because I wanted to take travel-sized products with me and those were the only "brand" products available. The shampoo didn't work very well and even though I washed my hair three times in one go and used the conditioner  afterwards I still had hair spray stuck in my hair. That has never happened to me before and I was super annoyed. The conditioner didn't work too well either. My hair remained super dry and I was cursig myself for not taking my beloved Dove conditioner with me.

WHAT I LOVED:  Nivea invisible for black and white deodorant
It's my all time favourite deodorant and I love everything about it: The smell, the conistency, the way it works. Perfect! I would never go anywhere without it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen